FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- 1. How can I contact Fashlets.com if I have questions?
If you’d like to contact us, please send us an email with your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to email messages in the order that they are received but will respond to all emails within one business day. Alternatively, you may fill out the message form below to send us a quick inquiry.
If you’d like to contact us by phone, we can be reached at 1-877-826-4224, international (213) 747-5899. A Customer Service Representative will be able to assist you Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (PST).
- 2. What information do I need to provide when I email or call customer support?
When contacting us, please include the following so we can help you as best as we can:
3 Your full name
Order number (if you placed an order)
E-mail address (your login ID if you're registered)
Name or item # of the product in question
- 3. How can I subscribe to the Fashlets newsletter?
- When you register as a new customer, there is an optional checkbox at the bottom of the form to indicate that you'd like to subscribe to our newsletter. In addition, on the bottom of each page of our website, there is a section on the bottom left corner that reads “Sign Up for Emails” with a field for you to enter your email address. Type in your email address in that field and click on the arrow to the right to submit and you will be subscribed to the Fashlets Newsletter!
- 4. How can I unsubscribe from the Fashlets newsletter?
- There is a link at the bottom of each newsletter that gives you the option to unsubscribe. Alternatively, you can just email us at email@example.com indicating that you'd like to unsubscribe.
- 5. Why should I subscribe to the Fashlets newsletter?
Subscribing to our newsletter is the best way to find out about our latest deals and promotions as soon as they are announced. By subscribing to our newsletter, you will be kept up to date with every deal and promotion as they go live. You will also be notified of member-only insider discounts and offers from time to time. As a subscriber of Fashlets.com, you will receive:
a) Exclusive member-only offers and updates
b) Subscriber-only coupon codes, usually offering 10% off
c) Alerts for the biggest deals
d) The latest product announcements and fashion trend updates from Fashlets.com
e) Tips on how to maintain your accessories
Once you're signed up for our emails, let the savings begin!
- 1. How do I create a new account?
- To create a new account, you can click on the “My Account” link at the top of the page which will take you to a page to create a new account.
- 2. Can I change the information that I have in my account?
- Yes, once you have successfully logged into your account, you will see some options on the left hand side. You are free to make changes to your User Profile, User Password, User Wishlist, and User Address.
- 3. I forgot my password. Is there a way for me to obtain it?
- If you have forgotten your password, there is a link on your login page to reset your password.
- 4. Why I was asked to provide Credit Card Information?
First of all, not all orders need to provide detailed Credit Card Information.
Sometimes, some customers are asked to provide detailed credit card information (credit card number, expiration date, and cardholder name and so on. http://www.fashlets.com/CreditCardForm.pdf to get details). That's because the orders have different shipping and billing address, which is considered as risky and abnormal by our Risk Control and Payment Control system.
Therefore, you are expected to provide detailed account information to help us protect you from credit card fraud.
We promise that all information provided to us will be kept strictly confidential by our company.
If you have any questions about it, please feel free to contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. Does Fashlets offer a catalog for your products?
- Because we introduce new products on a weekly basis, we do not have printed catalogs available. Our online catalog contains the most comprehensive and updated information regarding our products.
- 2. What kinds of materials are used to make your handbags?
- Most of our handbags are made of Poly Vinyl Chloride (mad-made leather), and Poly Urethane Shine (PVC), fabric, nylon, or suede leather.
- 3. How do I find out more details about a product?
- If you look at the Product Description section for an item, you can find detailed information such as size, dimension, and appearance. If the information is not available, please give us a call at 1-877-826-4224, international (213) 747-5899.
- 4. Do Fashlets sell replicas or knockoff fashion accessories?
- No, we sell non-brand products that meet our customers’ usual standard of quality.
- 1. I want to return my purchase. What do I do?
At Fashlets, our goal is to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If, for whatever reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your return for unused or defective products! Please send us an email at email@example.com with your name, order number, the style number, and reason for return to receive a Return Authorization Number.
Returned merchandise is allowed for refund or within 30 business days that the item was delivered to the shipping address (delivered date is given by the UPS/USPS delivery confirmation).
We accept return of unused, unwashed, or factory defective merchandise. Used merchandise cannot be returned.
Final Sale and Clearance items are not eligible for return.
Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as when it was received, with all original tags attached and in its original plastic wrapping.
Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account. Please allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement. Customers will be responsible for their own shipping expenses.
Fashlets will make the returning process easy for you!
Once the Fulfillment Center has received your return, your card will be refunded.
- 1. What payment methods does Fashlets accept?
- We accept credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express), PayPal with confirmed address, and Google Checkout.
- 2. Does Fashlets accept personal check, cashier’s check, money order, or money transfer?
- In effort to process your order quickly and efficiently, we do not accept personal and cashier’s check, money order or money transfer. However, money transfer is accepted only for international orders.
- 3. How do I pay through PayPal?
1. In the "Recipient's Email" field, enter "firstname.lastname@example.org"
2. In the "Amount" field, enter the total balance from your order. You should find this either in the order confirmation email or the "Order Status" page in your Fashlets.com account
3. In the "Currency" field, select "U.S. Dollars"
4. In the "Type" field, select "Goods (other)"
5. In the "Subject" field, enter your order number for the placed order. You should find this number either in your confirmation email or the "Order Status" page in your account with us
6. In the "Note" field, please enter any instructions or comments you wish to include.
7. Click "Continue.” You will be directed to the shipping page. Make sure you enter a CONFIRMED address here. Fashlets will NOT ship products to an unconfirmed address
8. Finally, click "Send Money”
- 4. How is it safe for me to input my credit or debit card information on Fashlets.com?
- Our website checkout system is on a 128-bit encryption Secure Server, which means that your credit/debit card number and personal information are protected. All information exchanged is encrypted and cannot be read by anyone other than authorized personnel. One way to tell that the pages are secure is to note the added “s” in the web address in the URL bar. For example, you should see the URL begin with https:// instead of http://. You will also see a padlock symbol or key in the bottom or your browser. Additionally, our system is tested daily for vulnerabilities.
- 5. Does Fashlets charge sales tax?
Fashlets is not required to collect and remit sales tax for purchases made from the Site, in states where Fashlets has no physical presence. However, it is required by law for Fashlets to collect sales tax on orders being shipped to California, Kentucky, New York, North Carolina, and Washington. If you need your orders to be shipped to any of those states, the appropriate charges will be added to your checkout total. The required tax charges will be displayed on your final order confirmation.
Also, some states require their residents to file sales or use tax returns for items that they purchase; so please check with your local state and tax to see if you need to a file a tax return for your purchases on Fashlets. Please note the following states listed to see if the laws pertain to you.
The taxes for Oklahoma purchases must be reported and paid on the resident’s individual tax return [Form 511] or by filling the consumer use tax return [Form 21-1]. For more details on the appropriate tax procedures in Oklahoma, visit the Oklahoma Tax Commission website, www.tax.ok.gov. Based on Oklahoma law (HB 2359) enacted in June 2010, we are required to post this notice for Oklahoma purchases.
Currently, there is no tax obligation on purchases made in Colorado. But for your reference, Colorado HB 1193, was enacted in February 2010, and it states that online retailers must provide a detailed purchase report to customers with more than $500 of annual Colorado purchases by January 31st and to provide a purchase report summary with the total amount of each customer’s annual Colorado purchases to the Colorado Department of Revenue by March 31st. However, this law is currently involved in a legal challenge; therefore, the enactment of the law is suspended as the legal challenge continues.
The tax for purchases made in South Dakota should be reported and paid on the South Dakota use tax form. Refer to the South Dakota Department of Revenue website to obtain a copy of the use tax form and the instructions on filling out the form. Based on South Dakota law (SB 146) enacted in April 2011, we are required to post the above notice for South Dakota purchases.
The tax for purchases made in Vermont should be reported and paid on the Vermont use tax form. Refer to the Vermont department of taxes website to obtain a copy of the use tax form and the instructions on filling out the form. Based on Vermont law (H 436) enacted in May 2011, we are required to post this notice for Vermont purchases.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- 1. What does Fashlets use for shipping?
- We use UPS or US Postal Service to ship your orders.
- 2. How much does shipping cost?
- For domestic U.S. orders, shipping is free for orders over $49; otherwise, we charge $1.99 for orders weighing under (and including) 1 lb, and $4.99 for orders weighing over 1 lb. International shipping cost depends on country and package weight, and will be calculated upon checkout.
- 3. Can I expedite my shipping?
- Yes, you have the option to choose expedited shipping and your order will arrive in 1-3 business days. However, keep in mind that you will be responsible for expedited shipping charges.
- 4. I accidently placed my order with normal 3-5 business day delivery but I need my order expedited. What should I do?
- If you need your shipment expedited, contact us at 1-877-826-4224, international (213) 747-5899 as soon as possible. Keep in mind that you will be responsible for the additional expedited shipping charges.
- 5. I realized I put the incorrect shipping address. What should I do?
- If you need to correct the address to which your order needs to be shipped to, contact us at 1-877-826-4224, international (213) 747-5899 as soon as possible so that we can make corrections before your order is shipped.
- 6. Does Fashlets ship internationally?
- Yes, we welcome international orders. The shipping costs and method for all international orders are determined after the orders have been processed. We use USPS for all international shipments. Please click on the following link to check estimated shipping cost for international shipments: http://pe.usps.com/text/Imm/immctry.htm
- 7. Is duty included in payment?
All duties, taxes, and fees are due by the buyer (COD) upon deliver. Buyer is responsible for observing all customer rules and regulations, and Fashlets is not responsible for packages held by customs. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what additional costs will be prior to buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (Shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse this with the additional charges by Fashlets.
- 8. Does Fashlets ship to PO Boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
- Shipments can be sent to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses. Please allow additional time for orders shipped to these addresses.
- 9. How are orders shipped and delivered to Alaska or Hawaii?
- For Alaska or Hawaii residents, we still ship via USPS Priority Mail, although the package can take 4-5 business days to arrive.
- 10. How are orders shipped to US Territories and APO/FPO addresses?
- We use USPS Priority Mail to ship to these locations and addresses.
- 11. Can I expedite my order being shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Territories, PO Boxes, or Military APO/FPO addresses?
- Yes, expedited orders may be requested during checkout. Please note that additional charges for expedited shipment will be added to your total.
- 12. How long will it be before I receive my order?
You can expect your order to arrive within 3-5 business days if you choose the Standard Shipping option during checkout. If you choose Expedited Shipping, your order should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- 13. How can I see the status of my shipment?
- To see if your order has been shipped, log in to My Account and then on the left side, you will find a link for “User Order”. Click on that link and you will see a list of orders, the time each order was made, and additional order details. Click on an order number and you can see when the order was shipped, the tracking number, and a link where you can track your order.
- 14. How do I track my shipment?
To track your shipment, follow the steps in the previous answer. If you already know which carrier will be delivering your order and your tracking number, you may go straight to the following hyperlinks: For UPS shipments, go to http://www.ups.com/tracking/tracking.html and enter the tracking number that we provide for you.
For US Postal Service Shipments, go to http://www.usps.com, click on “Track & Confirm” and then enter your tracking number(s) when you are prompted to do so.
- 15. I want to receive my products by a certain date. Can Fashlets deliver by that time?
- We will try our best to meet customers’ deadlines. It is best to choose the Expedited Shipping option at checkout if you need your order to arrive sooner. However, due to the high demand on certain products, there are times when deadlines cannot be met. We apologize in advanced for the inconvenience. Please make sure you place your order well in advance to minimize the possibility of missing a deadline. Please note that Fashlets does not guarantee to meet any deadlines; therefore customers cannot claim missing a deadline as a base for cancellation of orders.
- 16. Can Fashlets ship to an address different from my billing address?
- Yes, we can ship to a different shipping address if requested.
- 17. Will I have to sign for my package?
- No we do not require a signature when we ship your package.
- 18. What are the shipping charges for returning an order?
- Shipping expenses for returning an item will be the responsibility of the customer.
- 1. How can I check on the status of my order?
- To see the status of your order, log in to My Account and then on the left side, you will find a link for “User Order”. Click on that link and you will see a list of orders, the time each order was made, and additional order details. Click on an order number and you can see when the order was shipped, the tracking number, and a link where you can track your order.
- 2. May I cancel an order?
- If for some reason you need to cancel your order, please contact Customer Service at Fashlets at 1-877-826-4224, international (213) 747-5899 to notify us. However, if you have received an email confirming that items have been shipped, then the order may not be canceled.
- 3. Are the items I ordered in stock?
- If the product is displayed online, then it is in stock at that time. However, due to the high volume of orders at certain times, some items may already be out of stock by the time an order has been placed.
- 4. How do I make an international credit card order?
1. Place an order with your credit card
2. Await our email informing you the total balance, including shipping costs.
3. Photocopy the front and back sides of your credit card. Prepare a written authorization in English stating that you allow Fashlets to charge your account of the stated balance.
4. Write down the bank and phone number of your credit card company.
5. Also, please write down your email address, contact phone number, and fax number.
6. Fax all of the above materials to (213) 747-5238.